Garmin 400/500/600 Series Mount
Mount your Garmin 400/500/600 GPS without driiling holes
Or BUY NOW with 4 interest-free fortnightly payments of $16.48 .
Use it to mount most small marine electronics on fibreglass or on your windscreen
The SeaSucker Garmin 400/500/600 Series Mount
Our 114 mm SeaSucker Vacuum Mount has plenty of power to hold most marine electronics . It will mount your Garmin 400, 500 or 600 Series GPS (the kind with the circular base) onto almost any surface on your boat.
You can mount your electronics on fibreglass or onto the windsreen. The same Vacuum Mount will mount Fish Finders, or other marine electronics of similar size. Here’s a great way to give yourself the freedom and flexibility offered by SeaSucker Vacuum Mounts.
Consists of a 114 mm SeaSucker Vacuum Mount and a stainless steel screw to replace the one that came with your Garmin. To attach, just replace their screw with ours and screw on the SeaSucker. It's that easy!
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- The Garmin 400/500/600 Series GPS Mount with one 114 mm SeaSucker Vacuum Mount Kit includes
- 1 x 114 mm SeaSucker White Vacuum Mount
- 1 x 114 mm SeaSucker White Protective Cover
- Stainless Steel bolt to attach your GPS
- SeaSucker Vacuum Mount User Guide
- Some minor assembly required; tools needed are
- Phillips Head Screwdriver
Product Features & Benefits
- The quicket way to mount your marine electronics without drilling holes
- You will save on the cost of fibreglass repairs by not having to fill in holes, this can get very expensive!
- This solution is device agnostic; use it on your electronics of today and tomorrow
- The vacuum mount is low maintenance; all parts are replaceable and the pump is serviceable.
- It will attach to steel, aluminium, glass, fibreglass, painted plaster and some non-skid surfaces.
- You can relocate the electronic mount in seconds and leave no marks behind.
Also refer to the SeaSucker Vacuum Mount User Guide for detailed vacuum mount specifications and instructions.
|Maximum Pull Rating:||45 kg|
|Load Carrying Capacity:||18.14 kg|
|Vacuum Mount Diameter:||114 mm|
|Vacuum Mount Height when mounted:||45 mm|
|Vacuum Mount Height at rest:||52 mm|
|Housing Top Diameter:||60 mm|
|Housing Height Only:||33 mm|
|Housing Top Slot Width:||7 mm|
|Housing Top Slot Length:||14 mm|
|Housing Centre Thread:||¼-20|
|Unit Of Measure||mm|
We offer a 1 year, non-transferable warranty covering defects in materials and workmanship. The warranty covers the defective product only and can be returned within 1 year of the date of original purchase to Gear Campus for replacement or repair. This shall constitute the sole remedy of the purchaser and the sole liability of Gear Campus Pty Ltd to the extent permitted by law. In no event shall Gear Campus Pty Ltd be liable for special or consequential damages.
A sales receipt must accompany warranty claims. If your product fails due to a manufacturing or workmanship defect our first option will be to repair the item, free of charge. If the product is not repairable, or if the cost of repairing the item exceeds the cost of a new one, we will replace it. If the item has failed due to a manufacturing defect, we will pay the return shipping charges.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Gear Campus Pty. Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.