Stores your binoculars, magazines & paers
The SeaSucker Binoculars Pocket
The SeaSucker Binoculars Pocket will attach to a vertical surface on your boat, car, caravan or around the home. The SeaSucker Binoculars Pocket is made from soft plastic and will hold binoculars but is also great for general storage. It has drain holes at the bottom keep it from filling with water. A SeaSucker 114 mm Vacuum Mount is integrated with the pocket delivering 45 kg of holding power.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- SeaSucker Binoculars Pocket
- 1 x 114 mm SeaSucker White Vacuum Mount (pre-installed)
- 1 x 114 mm SeaSucker White Protective Cover
- This kit arrives pre-assembled
Product Features & Benefits
- A portable storage holder for binoculars, magazines and more for your car, boat or caravan
- You will save on the cost of repairs by not having to fill in holes, this can get very expensive!
- The vacuum mount is low maintenance; all parts are replaceable and the pump is serviceable.
- It will attach to steel, aluminium, glass, fibreglass, painted plaster and some non-skid surfaces.
- If you change your mind you can relocate the Binoculars Pocket in seconds and leave no marks behind.
- It's the only Binoculars Pocket on the market that is reusable
Also refer to the SeaSucker Vacuum Mount User Guide for detailed vacuum mount specifications and instructions.
|Maximum Pull Rating:||45 kg|
|Load Carrying Capacity:||18.14 kg|
|Vacuum Mount Diameter:||114 mm|
|Vacuum Mount Height when mounted:||45 mm|
|Vacuum Mount Height at rest:||52 mm|
|Housing Top Diameter:||60 mm|
|Housing Height Only:||33 mm|
|Housing Top Slot Width:||7 mm|
|Housing Top Slot Length:||14 mm|
|Housing Centre Thread:||¼-20|
|Overall Length:||228 mm|
|Overall Width:||70 mm|
|Overall Height:||203 mm|
|Unit Of Measure||mm|
We offer a 1 year, non-transferable warranty covering defects in materials and workmanship. The warranty covers the defective product only and can be returned within 1 year of the date of original purchase to Gear Campus for replacement or repair. This shall constitute the sole remedy of the purchaser and the sole liability of Gear Campus Pty Ltd to the extent permitted by law. In no event shall Gear Campus Pty Ltd be liable for special or consequential damages.
A sales receipt must accompany warranty claims. If your product fails due to a manufacturing or workmanship defect our first option will be to repair the item, free of charge. If the product is not repairable, or if the cost of repairing the item exceeds the cost of a new one, we will replace it. If the item has failed due to a manufacturing defect, we will pay the return shipping charges.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Gear Campus Pty. Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.