7 Amp Kit - Ford Windsor 351 V8, Carby, N.A.
FREE ICE 2316 VOLTAGE BOOSTER WITH KIT - ENDS JAN 31
7 AMP Street Kit - Ford Windsor 351 V8, carburettor, N.A.
The ICE 7 AMP Street Series Ignition kit suits the LATE Ford Windsor 351 V8 with a 1 3 7 2 6 5 4 8 firing order, a carburettor with no forced induction or nitrous. This kit is ideal for most street driven cars and can also be used with electronic carburettors that control air and fuel only, as long as they don't control engine timing.
The ICE Ignition "Digital Inductive Spark" technology delivers the most powerful spark and longest duration of any ignition system on the market. More spark means greater tuneability which leads to improved performance.
The ALL NEW ICE Ignition 7 AMP Street Series Control Box
The ICE Ignition 7060MV Street Series Control Box features the following.
- 16 Pre-programmed ignition curves - 16 push-button selectable ignition curves enables total timing adjustment in real-time. It features 8 FAST Timing Advance Curves and 8 SLOW Timing Advance Curves
- It eliminates the need for distributor re-graphing when engine upgrades are introduced.
- It also enables total timing adjustment in real-time
- Please go to the SPECIFICATIONS Tab on this product page for the list of 16 Pre-programmed Timing Curves available with this Control Box
- Vacuum Advance Manifold Absolute Pressure (MAP) Sensor - Advances timing up to 10 degrees under cruise conditions allowing the engine to run smoothly and improves fuel efficiency. MAP sensor use is optional, it won't impact ignition performance if not used.
The ICE Ignition controller must be mounted inside your car. Do not mount it inside your engine bay. ICE Ignition strongly recommends the use of NON-RESISTOR Spark Plugs.
What's in the ICE Ignition Kit?
This ignition kit includes the following
- 7060MV Controller - 16 pre-defined push-button selectable timing curves & Manifold Absolute Pressure (MAP) sensor.
- ICE Ignition Billet Distributor - The ICE Ignition Distributor uses a “Hall Effect Sensor” to communicate with the ICE Control Box. It will not work unless it's connected to an ICE Control Box. Please select from the following options:
- Engine Camshaft – The is MOST important, please select the camshaft type from the options list. If you are unsure please call us on 1300 722 580.
- LARGE or SMALL Cap Distributor - A "No Cost" option of a SMALL (4" diameter) or LARGE (5" diameter) Cap Distributor. We always recommend a LARGE Cap Distributor if you have the available space. It uses a Heavier-Duty Rotor Button and the post spacing is further apart reducing the risk of crossfire.
- ICE Ignition Pro 100 9 mm Leads / Plug Wires - Please select from the following "No Cost" Options:
- ICE Ignition 9FOR810 Pro 100 9 mm finished lead set - Fitment is AROUND THE VALVE COVERS. If a different lead fitment is required please call us.
- ICE Ignition 9MM45U Pro 100 9 mm DIY set - A partially finished lead set with the spark plug end terminated and the boots fitted. The leads are cut extra-long. Lead crimpers are required, they are available as an option.
- ICE Ignition 4200 Pro Series Race Coil - With twice the energy of a standard coil the ICE Ignition 4200 Coil is the ideal coil for naturally aspirated engines.
- Wiring Loom - The ICE Ignition wiring loom is approximately 2 metres long, is easy to install and the included instructions detail the required vehicle connection points.
|Engine Type:||All LATE Windsor 351 V8's|
|Fuel Delivery:||Carburettor(s) - including Electronic Carburettor(s)|
|Engine Setup:||Naturally Aspirated|
|Controller:||7 AMP Street Series|
|Controller Features:||16 curves, MAP Sensor|
|Wiring Loom:||Included, approx 2 meters long|
|Distributor Diameter:||LARGE - Approx 5"|
|Distributor Triggering:||Hall Effect Sensor|
|Distributor Shaft:||4130 Chromoly|
|Distributor Gear:||SG Iron Gear for Flat Tappet Cam|
|Distributor Cap Type:||HEI / MALE Post|
|Dist. Plug Wire Retainer:||Included|
|Spark Plug Boot Type:||45 Degree|
|Ignition Lead Diameter:||9 mm|
|Coil Type:||ICE Ignition 4200 Coil|
|Lead / Plug Wire fitment:||Around valve covers|
|Lead Markers & install tool:||Included|
|Setting||Deg of Auto Adv||Engine RPM|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Gear Campus Pty. Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.