7 Amp 1 STEP - Holden VC to VK Commodore (186 & 202), Carby, N.A.
FREE ICE 2316 VOLTAGE BOOSTER WITH KIT - ENDS OCT 31
7 AMP 1 STEP Kit - Holden VC to VK Commodore 6 (186 & 202), carburettor, N.A.
This ICE Ignition kit is for the Holden VC to VK Commodore 6 Cyl 3.3L and the 186 & 202 6 cylinder engines fitted with the following:
- Carburettor(s) - including electronic carburettor(s).
- No forced induction or nitrous.
This ICE Ignition kit is ideal for most street & race cars. The Rev Limiter provides insurance against accidentally over-revving your engine. This kit can also be used with electronic carburettors that control "Air & Fuel" only. The Digital Inductive Spark technology delivers the most powerful spark and longest duration of any ignition system on the market. More spark means greater tuneability which leads to improved performance.
As this kit suits several engines please confirm the engine this kit will be used with by including one of the following statements in the Customer Comments section when placing your order.
- Holden VC to VK Commodore 6 3.3L
- Holden 186 6 Cylinder engine
- Holden 202 6 Cylinder engine
The ICE Ignition 7 AMP 1 STEP Control Box
The ICE Ignition 7061MV Street Series Control Box features the following.
- 16 Pre-programmed ignition curves - 16 push-button selectable ignition curves enables total timing adjustment in real-time. It features 8 FAST Timing Advance Curves and 8 SLOW Timing Advance Curves
- It eliminates the need for distributor re-graphing when engine upgrades are introduced.
- It also enables total timing adjustment in real-time for changes in fuel quality.
- Vacuum Advance Manifold Absolute Pressure (MAP) Sensor - Advances timing up to 10 degrees under cruise conditions allowing the engine to run smoothly and improves fuel efficiency. MAP sensor use is optional, it won't impact ignition performance if not used.
- Single Rev Limiter (1-STEP) - A push-button selectable rev limiter adjustable in 100 RPM increments. It provides great insurance against accidentally over-revving your engine by cutting out the spark.
The controller must be mounted inside your car, NOT inside your engine bay. ICE Ignition recommends the use of NON-RESISTOR Spark Plugs.
Why choose the ICE Ignition 7061MV Kit?
- The "Digital Inductive Spark" technology delivers the most powerful spark and longest duration of any ignition system on the market.
- It's ideal for most street-driven cars and provides great tuneability.
- Push-Button selectable timing makes distributor re-graphs obsolete.
- Push-Button selectable Rev Limiter protects your engine from being accidentally overrevved.
- It can also be used with electronic carburettors that control "Air & Fuel" only.
- More spark means greater tuneability which leads to improved performance.
- Three Year Australian Warranty, made in Melbourne
What's in the ICE Ignition Kit?
This ignition kit includes the following
- 7061MV Controller - 16 pre-defined timing curves, Manifold Absolute Pressure (MAP) sensor & a push-button selectable rev limiter.
- ICE Ignition SMALL CAP (4" Diameter) Billet Distributor - It's made from 6061 aircraft-grade aluminium and uses a “Hall Effect Sensor” to communicate with the Control Box.
- A NYLON gear is fitted to the distributor.
- ICE Ignition 9HOL602 Pro 100 9 mm leads (Black) - This a "Plug & Play" lead set with STRAIGHT Spark Plug Boots. Lead fitment is AS PER FACTORY FITMENT. If a different lead set is required please contact us via eBay Message.
- ICE Ignition 4200 Pro Series Race Coil - It has twice the energy of a standard coil and is the ideal coil for naturally aspirated engines.
- Wiring Loom - It's approx. 2 metres long and is easy to install.
* You will save money by not having to re-graph your distributor every time you upgrade your engine.
* More spark and duration delivers greater tune-ability leading to improved performance.
* MAP sensor delivers improved fuel economy under cruising conditions.
* Avoid engine pinging scenarios through bad fuel by instantly adjusting your engine's timing.
* Rev limiter provides insurance against over-revving saving you thousands of dollars in unwanted engine repairs.
* Three Year Warranty for street applications, Two Year Warranty for race applications
|Engine Type:||Holden VC to VK Commodore 186 to 202|
|Fuel Delivery:||Carburettor(s) - including Electronic Carburettor(s)|
|Air Delivery:||Naturally Aspirated|
|Controller:||7 AMP 1 STEP|
|Controller Features:||16 curves, MAP Sensor, Rev Limiter|
|Wiring Loom:||Included, approx 2 meters|
|Distributor Diameter:||Approx 4"|
|Distributor Triggering:||Hall Effect Sensor|
|Distributor Shaft:||4130 Chromoly|
|Distributor Gear:||NYLON gear|
|Distributor Cap Type:||HEI / MALE Post|
|Dist. Plug Wire Retainer:||Included|
|Spark Plug Boot Type:||Straight|
|Ignition Lead Diameter:||9 mm|
|Coil Type:||ICE Ignition 4200 Coil|
|Lead / Plug Wire fitment:||Direct Factory Replacement|
|Lead Markers & install tool:||Included|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Gear Campus Pty. Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.