6-Rod Holder with Two 152mm SeaSucker Vacuum Mounts
Similar to SeaSucker's Flagship Model, just cheaper
Or BUY NOW with 4 interest-free fortnightly payments of $98.75 .
The SeaSucker 6-Rod Holder with two 152 mm SeaSucker Vacuum Mounts
Need extra rod storage to store your big game gear. This boat rod holder is similar to SeaSucker’s flagship model, just a little cheaper. It's capable of trolling your medium to heavy rods/reels.
Attach the boat rod holder where you need it; then if you need to move it elsewhere it can be removed in seconds! All it needs is a reasonably smooth and flat surface to attach the two integrated SeaSucker 152 mm Vacuum Mounts.
A few pumps on the vacuum mount pump is all it takes to install this boat rod holder. Lift the vacuum cup tab and it pops off. To protect the vacuum mount when not in use press the included protective cover over the vacuum cup and you're done.
Two 152 mm Vacuum Mounts packing 180 kg of holding power are pre-installed on the 813 mm aluminium track using marine grade stainless steel hardware. Six white PVC rod holders slide onto an 813 mm anodised aluminium track. The rod holder's position on the track is fully adjustable; move them by squeezing the locking clamp on the side of the rod holder.
Rod holder internal dimensions: 304 mm x 44 mm; they are pinned at the bottom for slotted rod butts.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- SeaSucker 3-Rod Holder with two 152 mm Vacuum Mounts Kit includes
- 6 x Track Rod Holders
- 1 x 813 mm Aluminium Track
- 2 x 152 mm SeaSucker White Vacuum Mounts (pre-installed)
- 2 x 152 mm SeaSucker White Protective Covers
- SeaSucker Vacuum Mount User Guide
- Some basic assembly; no tools required
Product Features & Benefits
- You will save money by not having to fill in holes ever time, this can get very expensive!
- You will save money by not having to buy the same equipment for your next boat.
- The vacuum mount is low maintenance; all parts are replaceable and the pump is serviceable.
- It works on many surfaces including: steel; aluminium; glass; fibreglass; and some non-skid surfaces.
- If you change your mind you can relocate the boat rod holder in seconds and leave no marks behind.
- This boat rod holder can be upgraded to carry heavier rods, just add another vacuum mount.
- It's the only boat rod holder on the market that can be used in almost any boat.
Also refer to the SeaSucker Vacuum Mount User Guide for detailed vacuum mount specifications and instructions.
|Maximum Pull Rating (each):||90 kg|
|Load Carrying Capacity (each):||31.75 kg|
|Vacuum Mount Diameter:||152 mm|
|Vacuum Mount Height when mounted:||46 mm|
|Vacuum Mount Height at rest:||56 mm|
|Housing Top Diameter:||60 mm|
|Housing Height Only:||33 mm|
|Housing Top Slot Width:||7 mm|
|Housing Top Slot Length:||14 mm|
|Housing Centre Thread:||¼-20|
|Rod Holder Internal Diameter:||44 mm|
|Rod Holder Internal Depth:||304 mm|
|Aluminium Track Length:||813 mm|
|Unit Of Measure||mm|
We offer a 1 year, non-transferable warranty covering defects in materials and workmanship. The warranty covers the defective product only and can be returned within 1 year of the date of original purchase to Gear Campus for replacement or repair. This shall constitute the sole remedy of the purchaser and the sole liability of Gear Campus Pty Ltd to the extent permitted by law. In no event shall Gear Campus Pty Ltd be liable for special or consequential damages.
A sales receipt must accompany warranty claims. If your product fails due to a manufacturing or workmanship defect our first option will be to repair the item, free of charge. If the product is not repairable, or if the cost of repairing the item exceeds the cost of a new one, we will replace it. If the item has failed due to a manufacturing defect, we will pay the return shipping charges.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Gear Campus Pty. Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.