4-Rod Holder with two 152mm SeaSucker Vacuum Mounts
4-Rod Holder built for light to medium trolling
The multi-purpose boat rod holder for aluminium and fibreglass boats
The SeaSucker 4-Rod Holder with two 152 mm Vacuum Mounts
This is SeaSucker’s all purpose boat rod holder; built for transportation and trolling. Capable of transporting four medium to heavy rods/reels with ease and can be used for trolling; just mount it on a reasonably smooth and flat surface. Attach the Boat Rod Holder where you need it; then if you need to move it elsewhere it can be removed in seconds!
SeaSucker Vacuum Mounts are ideal for fibreglass and aluminium boats. A few pumps on the Vacuum Mount pump is all it takes to install this Rod Holder. Lift the Vacuum Pad tab and it pops off. To protect the Vacuum Mount when not in use press the included Protective Cover over the Vacuum Pad and you're done.
Two 152 mm Vacuum Mounts packing 180 kg of holding power are pre-installed on the 406 mm aluminium track using marine grade stainless steel hardware. Four white PVC rod holders slide onto a 406 mm anodised aluminium track. The rod holder's position on the track is fully adjustable; move them by squeezing the locking clamp on the side of the rod holder.
Rod holder internal dimensions: 304 mm x 44 mm; they are pinned at the bottom for slotted rod butts.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- SeaSucker 4-Rod Holder with two 152 mm Vacuum Mounts Kit includes
- 4 x Track Rod Holders
- 1 x 508 mm Aluminium Track
- 2 x 152 mm SeaSucker White Vacuum Mount (pre-installed)
- 2 x 152 mm SeaSucker White Protective Cover
- SeaSucker Vacuum Mount User Guide
- Some basic assembly; no tools required
Product Features & Benefits
- Save money by not having to fill in holes over time, this can get very expensive!
- Save money by not having to buy the same equipment for your next boat.
- The vacuum mounts are low maintenance; all parts are replaceable and the pump is serviceable.
- It works on many surfaces including steel, aluminium, glass, fibreglass and non-skid surfaces.
- If you change your mind you can relocate the Boat Rod Holder in seconds and leave no marks behind.
- It's the only boat rod holder on the market that can be used on almost any boat.
- Going out on your friend's boat and he is short on rod storage; just take this boat rod holder with you.
|Maximum Pull Rating:||90 kg|
|Load Carrying Capacity:||31.75 kg|
|Vacuum Mount Diameter:||152 mm|
|Vacuum Mount Height when mounted:||46 mm|
|Vacuum Mount Height at rest:||56 mm|
|Housing Top Diameter:||60 mm|
|Housing Height Only:||33 mm|
|Housing Top Slot Width:||7 mm|
|Housing Top Slot Length:||14 mm|
|Housing Centre Thread:||¼-20|
|Rod Holder Internal Diameter:||44 mm|
|Rod Holder Internal Depth:||304 mm|
|Aluminium Track Length:||508 mm|
|Unit Of Measure||mm|
We offer a 1 year, non-transferable warranty covering defects in materials and workmanship. The warranty covers the defective product only and can be returned within 1 year of the date of original purchase to Gear Campus for replacement or repair. This shall constitute the sole remedy of the purchaser and the sole liability of Gear Campus Pty Ltd to the extent permitted by law. In no event shall Gear Campus Pty Ltd be liable for special or consequential damages.
A sales receipt must accompany warranty claims. If your product fails due to a manufacturing or workmanship defect our first option will be to repair the item, free of charge. If the product is not repairable, or if the cost of repairing the item exceeds the cost of a new one, we will replace it. If the item has failed due to a manufacturing defect, we will pay the return shipping charges.
Seasucker 4 rod holderBy: Steve Davies on 4 January 2018Seems a very solid unit and works easily on fibreglass, just wish they sold it in UK.