4-Rod Holder with two 114mm SeaSucker Vacuum Mounts
Our entry level 4-Rod Holder
Or BUY NOW with 4 interest-free fortnightly payments of $72.38 .
The SeaSucker 4-Rod Holder with two 114 mm Vacuum Mounts
This is SeaSucker’s all-purpose boat rod holder; its purpose is both rod transportation and light trolling. Capable of transporting four medium rods/reels with ease and can be used for light trolling; just mount it on a reasonably smooth and flat surface. Attach the Boat Rod Holder where you need it; then if you need to move it elsewhere it can be removed in seconds!
Two 114 mm Vacuum Mounts packing 90 kg of holding power are pre-installed on the 406 mm aluminium track using marine grade stainless steel hardware. Four white PVC rod holders slide onto the 406 mm anodized aluminium track. The rod holder's position on the track is fully adjustable; move them by squeezing the locking clamp on the side of the rod holder. Rod holder internal dimensions: 304 mm x 44 mm; they are pinned at the bottom for slotted rod butts.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- SeaSucker 4-Rod Holder with two 114 mm Vacuum Mounts Kit includes
- 4 x Track Rod Holders
- 1 x 508 mm Aluminium Track
- 2 x 114 mm SeaSucker White Vacuum Mount (pre-installed)
- 2 x 114 mm SeaSucker White Protective Cover
- SeaSucker Vacuum Mount User Guide
- Some basic assembly; no tools required
Product Features & Benefits
- You will save money by not having to fill in holes ever time, this can get very expensive!
- You will save money by not having to buy the same equipment for your next boat.
- The vacuum mount is low maintenance; all parts are replaceable and the pump is serviceable.
- It works on many surfaces including steel; aluminium; glass; fibreglass; and some non-skid surfaces.
- If you change your mind you can relocate the boat rod holder in seconds and leave no marks behind.
- It's the only boat rod holder on the market that can be used on almost any boat.
- Going out on your friend's boat and he is short on rod storage; just take this boat rod holder with you.
|Maximum Pull Rating:||45 kg|
|Load Carrying Capacity:||18.14 kg|
|Vacuum Mount Diameter:||114 mm|
|Vacuum Mount Height when mounted:||45 mm|
|Vacuum Mount Height at rest:||52 mm|
|Housing Top Diameter:||60 mm|
|Housing Height Only:||33 mm|
|Housing Top Slot Width:||7 mm|
|Housing Top Slot Length:||14 mm|
|Housing Centre Thread:||¼-20|
|Rod Holder Internal Diameter:||44 mm|
|Rod Holder Internal Depth:||304 mm|
|Aluminium Track Length:||508 mm|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
We offer a 1 year, non-transferable warranty covering defects in materials and workmanship. The warranty covers the defective product only and can be returned within 1 year from the date of original purchase to Gear Campus for replacement or repair. This shall constitute the sole remedy of the purchaser and the sole liability of Gear Campus Pty Ltd to the extent permitted by law. In no event shall Gear Campus Pty Ltd be liable for special or consequential damages.
A sales receipt must accompany warranty claims. If your product fails due to a manufacturing or workmanship defect our first option will be to repair the item, free of charge. If the product is not repairable, or if the cost of repairing the item exceeds the cost of a new one, we will replace it. If the item has failed due to a manufacturing defect, we will pay the return shipping charges.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Gear Campus Pty. Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.