3-Rod Holder with 152mm SeaSucker Vacuum Mount
Can be upgraded to a Heavy-Duty Trolling Rod Holder
The SeaSucker 3-Rod Holder with one 152 mm Vacuum Mount
This is SeaSucker 3-Rod Holder with one 152 mm Vacuum Mount is capable of transporting three medium to heavy rods/reels with ease; just mount it on a reasonably smooth and flat surface. Attach the boat rod holder where you need it; then if you need to move it elsewhere it can be removed in seconds!
There is plenty of surface area compatible with our vacuum mounts in fibreglass and aluminium boats. A few pumps on the vacuum mount pump is all it takes to install this boat rod holder. Lift the vacuum cup tab and it pops off. To protect the vacuum mount when not in use press the included protective cover over the vacuum cup and you're done.
One 152 mm Vacuum Mount pre-installed on the 406 mm aluminium track using marine grade stainless steel hardware provides the muscle to keep your fishing rods secure. Three white PVC rod holders slide onto a 406 mm anodised aluminium track that has three sets of pre-drilled and countersunk holes. The rod holder's position on the track is fully adjustable; move them by squeezing the locking clamp on the side of the rod holder.
If you decide later on extra strength is required for trolling or transporting heavier gear just add more vacuum mounts. Just order an extra 152 mm SeaSucker Vacuum Mount to increase the strength of the rod holder as required. Rod holder internal dimensions: 304 mm x 44 mm; they are pinned at the bottom for slotted rod butts.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- SeaSucker 3-Rod Holder with one 152 mm Vacuum Mount Kit includes
- 3 x Track Rod Holders
- 1 x 406 mm Aluminium Track
- 1 x 152 mm SeaSucker White Vacuum Mount (pre-installed)
- 1 x 152 mm SeaSucker White Protective Cover
- SeaSucker Vacuum Mount User Guide
- Some basic assembly; no tools required
Product Features & Benefits
- You will save money by not having to fill in holes ever time, this can get very expensive!
- You will save money by not having to buy the same equipment for your next boat.
- The vacuum mount is low maintenance; all parts are replaceable and the pump is serviceable.
- It works on many surfaces including steel; aluminium; glass; fibreglass; and some non-skid surfaces.
- If you change your mind you can relocate the boat rod holder in seconds and leave no marks behind.
- The upgradeable boat rod holder; want to carry heavier rods or do some trolling, just add vacuum mounts.
- It's the only boat rod holder on the market that can be used in almost any boat.
- Going out in your friends boat and he is short on rod storage; just take this boat rod holder with you.
|Maximum Pull Rating:||90 kg|
|Load Carrying Capacity:||31.75 kg|
|Vacuum Mount Diameter:||152 mm|
|Vacuum Mount Height when mounted:||46 mm|
|Vacuum Mount Height at rest:||56 mm|
|Housing Top Diameter:||60 mm|
|Housing Height Only:||33 mm|
|Housing Top Slot Width:||7 mm|
|Housing Top Slot Length:||14 mm|
|Housing Centre Thread:||¼-20|
|Rod Holder Internal Diameter:||44 mm|
|Rod Holder Internal Depth:||304 mm|
|Aluminium Track Length:||406 mm|
|Unit Of Measure||mm|
We offer a 1 year, non-transferable warranty covering defects in materials and workmanship. The warranty covers the defective product only and can be returned within 1 year of the date of original purchase to Gear Campus for replacement or repair. This shall constitute the sole remedy of the purchaser and the sole liability of Gear Campus Pty Ltd to the extent permitted by law. In no event shall Gear Campus Pty Ltd be liable for special or consequential damages.
A sales receipt must accompany warranty claims. If your product fails due to a manufacturing or workmanship defect our first option will be to repair the item, free of charge. If the product is not repairable, or if the cost of repairing the item exceeds the cost of a new one, we will replace it. If the item has failed due to a manufacturing defect, we will pay the return shipping charges.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Gear Campus Pty. Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.