3 in 1 Vacuum Mount
Multi-purpose mounting system for Paddle Boards
The SeaSucker 3 in 1 Vacuum Mount
The SeaSucker 3 in 1 Vacuum Mount has many uses on your gel-coated paddle board, for example:
- Use it as a handle for carrying the board;
- Use it as a tie-down anchor for your life-vest or gear; and
- Use it as a GoPro camera mount.
- Use it as a tie off point when docking your board.
- Mount navigation lights to it
The point is, it’s versatile. It’s our standard 4 1/2″ diameter vacuum mount with a flat-topped stainless D-ring attached.
There are 2 ways to mount a GoPro to your SeaSucker. You can use an adhesive pad that comes with most GoPros and stick that on top of the SeaSucker’s housing. The second method is to buy GoPro’s Tripod Mount and a short (3/8″) 1/4-20 stud to connect the Tripod adapter onto the ¼-20 stainless steel thread on the top of the 3-in-1 Vacuum Mount’s housing. With this method, you can remove the camera mount when not in use.
The housing is compatible with RAM products, video and photographic equipment via the centre ¼-20 stainless steel thread. Included is the SeaSucker standard 114 mm diameter vacuum cover.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- 1 x 3 in 1 Vacuum Mount
- 1 x 114 mm SeaSucker White Protective Cover
- SeaSucker User Vacuum Mount Guide
Product Features & Benefits
- A completely reusable tie-off solution, buy it once and have it for life
- Save money on the cost of repairs by not filling in holes, this can get very expensive!
- The vacuum mount has very low maintenance; all parts are replaceable and the pump is serviceable.
- It will attach to steel, aluminium, glass, fibreglass, painted plaster and some non-skid surfaces.
- If you change your mind you can relocate it in seconds and leave no marks behind.
- It is multi-purpose; use it in your car, boat, caravan or around the home.
- Attach almost anything to through the ¼-20 centre thread or via the top slots.
- Secure your favourite video and still camera using the ¼-20 stainless steel threaded insert.
- The included Stainless Steel D-Ring gives it super holding power.
- The Stainless Steel D-Ring is great for tying off fenders, securing tackle boxes, bait boxes, etc.
Also refer to the SeaSucker Vacuum Mount User Guide for detailed vacuum mount specifications and instructions.
|Stainless Steel D-Ring Diameter:||6.4 mm|
|Maximum Pull Rating:||45 kg|
|Load Carrying Capacity:||18.14 kg|
|Vacuum Mount Diameter:||114 mm|
|Vacuum Mount Height when mounted:||45 mm|
|Vacuum Mount Height at rest:||52 mm|
|Housing Top Diameter:||60 mm|
|Housing Height Only:||33 mm|
|Housing Top Slot Width:||7 mm|
|Housing Top Slot Length:||14 mm|
|Housing Centre Thread:||¼-20|
|Unit Of Measure||mm|
We offer a 1 year, non-transferable warranty covering defects in materials and workmanship. The warranty covers the defective product only and can be returned within 1 year of the date of original purchase to Gear Campus for replacement or repair. This shall constitute the sole remedy of the purchaser and the sole liability of Gear Campus Pty Ltd to the extent permitted by law. In no event shall Gear Campus Pty Ltd be liable for special or consequential damages.
A sales receipt must accompany warranty claims. If your product fails due to a manufacturing or workmanship defect our first option will be to repair the item, free of charge. If the product is not repairable, or if the cost of repairing the item exceeds the cost of a new one, we will replace it. If the item has failed due to a manufacturing defect, we will pay the return shipping charges.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Gear Campus Pty. Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.